Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Release Recap!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!







You can start shopping now! 
HERE




This super fun mini set, Lava YOU, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of April!! It will be added to your order automatically when you shop!!!



Chrissie here! I so, so love the Tickle Me Happy set.  I combined it with swatches from True Colors to create this unique and colorful card!


Ali here! I am in LOVE with GOLD this season.. So that came over onto my card. 



Hi Dana here!! I love all the snow flakes in the new Snow Daze set!! I went a little elegant for my card!! :D


Anni here! Awww, so many super cute christmas birds in the set All wrapped up!


Hello!  Lisa here with a little recap of my hop project... I had a blast creating my tone on tone background with the gorgeous feathers in the Tickle Me Happy Set.  And then I embossed a few onto vellum and created my own embellishments too!


Sabine here. I used the awesome new set called All Wrapped Up and it's loaded with adorable Christmas birds :D

Kasia here, sharing a mini card made with my favourite new set, Tickle Me Happy!!


Tanja here! For my card I used Lava You (it contains a dino - yay!)


Hi there!  It's Tracy here with my cute Christmas card using the Snow Daze and Chill Out sets!


And now for the winners!

Day 1 - Snow Daze - Selene

Day 2 - Tickle Me Happy - Notes by Nina

Day 3 - All Wrapped Up - craftymom205

The winner of all three new October sets is:
loulou (From Tracy's blog)


CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winners, please email us at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
 You have 1 week to claim your prize via email
(from the date of this post)!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats, to all!

Lisa said...

What a fun release!! I adore those little birds on the branch!!

Penny Young said...

Really cute stamp sets!! Congrats everyone!!

loulou said...

Wowsers! I'm definitely tickled happy and in a daze about wrapping up all three sets. Thank you TAWS and Alison for your amazing generosity.