Saturday, October 18, 2014

Thanks for everything

hello-hello! Anna is here. And for today I created this 'thanks' card. I used only Tickle Me Happy set. I made embossing with golden powder and added few sequins.

Happy Weekend!! Jeni here, and I too have a card made with the Tickle Me Happy set!! Watercolors...embossing powder...lots of fun!!

Hi! Kasia here with a card using the October Freebie (with $40 purchase!) Lava You.
This set goes wonderfully with the previously released sets Stomper, Prehistoric, and Livin Fossil.


Hi there, it's Christine :) Like Kasia I used the October Freebie (with $40 purchase!) Lava You. I created a clean and simple tag and added some beads for a little accent. The sentiment (created with alphabet stickers) says "thanks".



Pin It!

4 comments:

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly said...

These are so fun and awesome! Love!

loulou said...

Fantastic creations. I love Jeni's delicious watercolours.

Faith Wallace said...

These are great and I'm happy I have the kit. BUT, I downloaded the SVG file that goes with the Tickle Me Happy set, but it does not open to size, and I can't find where it says how to resize it. HELP???