Monday, November 24, 2014

All that Glitters is Gold...

Hey there friends, Jeni here!! I have a fun birthday card to share today. I used Line Upon Line, embossed in white embossing powder. I then used a sponge dauber and filled the image with Delicata gold ink...it is shimmery and yummy in real life!! Happy Birthday from Rock Solid.



Hello and Happy Monday! N@ Ali here, I too used Line Upon Line for my card, stamping this great background in two different colors. I used Give Thanks for the sentiment.


Hellohohooo - Tanja here! I hope you're all healthy. If not -  here are my best wishes in form of a warm and tasty Tea Par-tea. ;-) Hugs



Morning! Kasia here using Tea Par-tea for a get well card also! I have always loved the look of white and craft, as well as embossed white outlined with a neutral marker.



Pin It!

No comments: