Saturday, November 29, 2014

December Sneak Peek 3: Chick Magnet

Today is our last day of Sneak Peeks for December.  But don't be too sad! Tomorrow is our Blog Hop.  What does that mean??!! It means you have the chance to win one set today and THREE sets tomorrow!!!!


Click on the Rafflecopter widget below to enter to win this set - Chick Magnet!!! ! You have until 9 pm TAWS time tonight to get your entries in! 

This contest will run TODAY only (11/29/14), but we will have giveaways for the next 2 days, plus a special discount and an EXTRA mini stamp set (free with purchase) in December, so make sure you stop back for all of the details.  :)



a Rafflecopter giveaway

And here are a few sneaks for you to enjoy:


Hello here! It's Ann and I want to share my first card using newest Chick Magnet set. Isn't it just funny and great?! I love the chickens... they are like babies here :) Sentiment is from More Than Words set.


Hello!  It's Tracy here with a peek at the new Chick Magnet set.  This set has so many cute images and sentiments!

Sabine here, such fun poultry images, haha! Love the new Chick Magnet set! 



Hey there, it's Christine. I made a funny card using the little worms and the Chickie from the Chicken Magnet set. Isn't that a FUN set to play with?



Pin It!

22 comments:

Selene said...

Oh this chicken is super cute =)

Indy said...

Oh this little chick is too cute!! Love the little turquoise one...and those birthday worms!!! FUN!

Kaylee Snyder said...

This set looks so fun. I love the funny chickens and punny sentiments.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

This chicken is adorable. I could make some great valentine cards with him. TFS

Lindsay Weber said...

Cute cute little chick!

Samantha F. said...

Too cute and funny!

Kris B said...

These chicks are so fun!!

Anja Curvers said...

Ooohhh these are really too cute love all the cards. Thanks for sharing.

~Tammy~ said...

Pretty darn cute! How fun!

Irene Grau said...

Uh oh...I think I'm going to need this set! Too cute!!

Redhead said...

Fantastic chickens!!

Sue D said...

We raise chickens so I think I am going to love this set. Can't enter giveaway though since I am not on Facebook.

Sandy said...

Fun cards.

SHartl said...

Oh my...CHICKENS!!! What's not to love about this set???

Judy1223 said...

I love their big eyes! Such fun, whimsical images!

Lynne in NI said...

Adorable set! I've a 'thing' for chickens so I'd love to win this!

Sandi said...

That chick is absolutely adorable!!!

kreativekymona.com said...

I love the plumpness of the chicken. So cute. Rolly Polly, LOL

marylouh said...

Love the big-eyed chick. wonky animals are always fun to put on a greeting card.

Lori said...

Omgosh!! I have been away from this blog for far too long!! What cute images!!! I feel a christmas present to myself comin' on... :)

cghundley said...

Oh these chicks
are adorable!
Cute cards.
Carla from Utah

Pam said...

Such cute chicks, and with a fun name too!!