Friday, November 21, 2014

Feel Better with a new stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps (video)!

Hi, it's Therese and I have been playing with one of the new stamp sets called Making Holidays Bright.  This set is not just for Christmas it is one of those rare holiday sets that can be used all year round.  Today I thought I would share with you a very CAS masculine card that I created using these fab stamps.








Here's my video




Supplies Used:


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hey everyone! Ali here with a really fun Video :) I just love how the pops of bright colors play so well with the black! I used the Chill Out stamp set. If you want to see more detailed photos.. please visit my personal blog.. HUGS


Hi it's N@ Ali. I have a little extra card for you today which could also be given to a guy in your life. I used Livin' Fossils and Rock Solid.




Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Therese always does the cutest cards! Thank you for sharing!

Shelly said...

These are so sweet!!!