Monday, November 10, 2014

Get Well Soon ; )

Hello and Happy Monday! N@ Ali here with a quick get well card using this month's beautiful set Tea Par-Tea.



Hi friends,  Tanja here! Are you ready for a new week filled with Inspiration? Surely :-) Now today I wanna share a chistmas card with you.  I used  Making Holidays Bright.


Lisa here with a little bit of snow love to share!  I started by embossing the new Line Upon Line Background Stamp Set with a silver enamel embossing powder.  Next I went over the image with distress ink.  Then I embossed the Winter Butterflies stamp set on vellum and trimmed out.  Last came the sentiment from All Wrapped Up...


Pin It!

3 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Super clean and fab.

Shelly said...

So pretty and sweet!!!

Indy said...

These are so, so cute!