Saturday, November 15, 2014

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is Design Team Member Tanja's Birthday! Happy Birthday Tanja!


And now, here are just a few of our favorite recent creations by her:





Hello, friends! Anna is here. My warm wishes to so very talanted Tanja!!
And this is my card for today. I created the background with three colors of embossing powder and Line Upon Line set. Shine word is from Snow Daze set.


Hey there friends. Jeni here. I have another festive Christmas card to share! I used some wide painters tape to mask off my white panel and make stripes...with distress ink. I then used my lovely Winter Butterflies stamps with versamark ink and silver embossing powder. A bit of silver string, some clear sequins...and festive and shimmery! The Merry Christmas is from Making Holidays Bright.


Happy, happy birthday, Tanja! Woohoo! Hey, Anni here! I don't have a birthday card for you today but a christmas card - again! But the set Winter Butterflies  is just so cute!

I'm so proud of my little bug.. She worked so hard for her school's reflection contest. The theme is.. "The World Would Be A Better Place If.." She on her own chose "if we loved each others differences, and loved American." She is constantly teaching me. I feel so blessed to be her mom. She ended up singing and doing sign language. She moves on to the whole district now. If you want to check it out, here it is :) 
HUGS



Pin It!

6 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Happy Birthday Tanja!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Francine said...

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag liebe Tanja! Ich hoffe, du verbringst einen schönen Tag! :D
Francine

Shelly said...

Happy birthday, Tanja! Enjoy your day!
Lovin' all the cards!

Becca Cruger said...

Happy birthday!!

PoJo said...

That is the sweetest rendition of the Star Spangled Banner I have ever heard or seen! Liberty did a great job performing a very difficult song! Some of the famous singers should listen to her before trying to perform it themselves! Liberty is AMAZING! Thank you for sharing her with us!

Faith Wallace said...

Happy Birthday.
Was wondering what stamp sets you used on the You're Out of this World card. The little robots look like Dalek's from Doctor Who.