Wednesday, November 5, 2014

JOY

Hi! Chrissie here! I really wanted to go for a clean, but rustic feel for this card! I used the new Making Holidays Bright along with the sentiment (and a few mini packages) from Jolly Holiday!


Morning friends!! Jeni here! Now that we are into November...it's time to start cranking out some fun gift packaging!! I love making tags for special gifts--I used the new Making Holidays Bright and Winter Butterflies stamps. I LOVE the images in the Making Holidays Bright set!! I am sure there will be a few more of these in my stack!!

Hi! Lisa here with this fun card made with the new Making Holidays Bright Stamp Set... this set isn't just for the holidays it is also great for get well cards and anything else bright and happy! 


Pin It!

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

Really cute! The joy almost looks like a tree trunk! And your tag is so full of glitz and glamour!