Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Merry & Bright

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card using the Line Upon Line and All Wrapped Up stamp set.  I stamped the Line Upon Line stamp once in green and then turned it to face the other way and stamped it in red.


Hi! Anni here with a christmas card using the cute set Winter's Butterflies!


Hi!! Dana here!! When you think tea cups, most people think of white, pink, green very feminine and flowery! Well i decided to go in the other direction!! I used the new Tea Part-tea stamp set and dark brown card stock!!

Hello,it's Sabine. For this simple, but fun card I used the new Tea Par-Tea set and combined it with a sentiment from Breakfast Club. The stains are also from that set :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

Gorgeous cards! They are so bright and cheerful and I'm sure will make somebody's day. I'm making duplicates of all my Christmas-themed cards to send in to the drive. Thanks for featuring such a great project!