Saturday, November 1, 2014

New Release Recap: NOVEMBER STAMPS ARE AVAILABLE TODAY!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!






You can start shopping now! 
HERE




This darling mini set, Winter's Butterflies, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of Novemberl!! 
It will be added to your order automatically when you shop!!!

Missed out on the Hop yesterday? That's OK! We have plenty of inspiration below from our designers!!!



Chrissie here, using the new Tea Par-Tea! I LOVE this set and I can't stop creating with it.  This card features more of a soft look, using embossing powder and colored pencils.



And this Anna's card using Making Holidays Bright new set. I stamped rays, cut them and turn into three Christmas trees.


Tracy here with my card using the Tea Par-Tea set.  It was so fun to color in the teapot image!


It's Sabine. I used the adorable  Tea Par-Tea set.  Love the little tag :)

Anni here! I used the stamp Line Upon Line for my Blog Hop card! 


Hiya!!!  Wasn't yesterday fun?!  And today is fun, because now you can get these stamps for yourself!!! Lisa here, with a recap of my blog hop project using the Making Holidays Bright Stamp Set...


Hi!! Dana here!! Got to love the new stamps!! I used the new Line Upon Line set with some distress markers and a little pearlized water!! So fun!!
Hey there friends! Jeni here!Oh, it's a great fun day today!! I used some of the fun graphic images from Making Holidays Bright...oh, this is set is going to knock your socks off...get ready to love it!

Howdy! Kasia here with a simple card, using a tiny little image from Tea Par-Tea, to create a background. 
This set is so cute and will pair nicely with Breakfast Club


Hi it's N@ AliI stamped the fabulous background Line Upon Line in grey to create a third panel, my card therefore only needs one double sided pattern paper.


Hi, Tanja here! For my card I used the really versatile stamp set Making Hloidays Bright. Happy Weekend!
 
Pin It!

No comments: