Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Guest Designers

Hi!
We have two fabulous designers joining us for the month of November!!! Please welcome:


Hi! I am Deepti and I live in Cleveland, Ohio with my husband, Vikas. My hobby used to be sketching prior to paper crafting. It all started with making some new year cards for family in 2013 which led me to Pinterest, Paper crafting magazine and the wonderful world of blogging... I have been hooked ever since. All the rest of my hobbies have taken a back seat. 
My crafting style is mostly CAS, though I try different styles. What makes my cards unique is that I usually try to bring out some meaning into my designs. My recent craze is Distress inks. Besides, card making I often try my hands on canvas paintings, pastels and pencil sketches. In my free time you will find me watching thriller series/ movies ;) you name it and I must have seen it LOL. You can find more about me on my blog Dee's Art Utopia

Using Monster Mash & Petal Pushers stamp sets. She created the most brilliant card. I love how she made imaginary friends for her monster :) hehe.. so adorable!




and Lisa Elton!
Hi! I'm Lisa from Ohio, a former floral designer/instructor, current domestic engineer. I'm married to my BFF, mom to one extra special son, his beautiful wife and soon to be grandma to their baby girl!! I simply adored crayons as a little girl and think that passion for coloring and all things paper helped bring me to where I am today. In the spring of 2011 I thought I would give this blogging thing. I enjoy quiet time in my little art studio working on DT assignments and challenge projects. Thanks so much to Alison and Chrissie for inviting me to spend this month at TAWS!

Using the Fa-la-la stamp set...
Ahh.. don't you just love love the colors of this card! I adore the papers she picked.. and the spotted nose.. EEKK! This makes me so excited for the holidays..



Pin It!

No comments: