Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November Guest Designers!

We're back with a few final cards from our November Guest Designers! They both have been awesome - I have really loved getting their creations in my Inbox each week!!!

First up, Lisa! She used Fa La La for this project and I LOVE it!


And now for Deepti's card! She used Nap Time to create this absolutely darling baby card!




Hello, friends! Anna is here to share with you my clean and simple card. I used Making Holidays Bright to create diagonal elements, and than added a sentiment from Rock Solid and sequins and golden washitape as accents.



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used All Wrapped Up for this quick one layer card, perfect for Christmas mass production ; )



Chrissie here! For this card, I combined the Making Holidays Bright and Winter's Butterflies (free in November with a purchase of $40!) sets to create a simple but fun holiday card!



Hi there, it's Christine with a little winter scene, created with Making Holidays Bright:




Pin It!

No comments: