Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Par-Tea

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a clean and simple card using the Tea Par-Tea stamp set.  I colored both the tea cup and tag with my Copic markers.



Hey Anni here with another card using the set Tea Par-Tea! I love the No Line Coloring technique!


Hello! Dana here! I played with Making Holiday Bright and made some Christmas Trees!! I made the background with a stamp from Flower Show!


Morning! Kasia here with a SUPER simple card using Tea Par-Tea. I love the size of this teapot because it can just be all by itself and still make a statement!



Pin It!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

These are all so sweet and fun!

Becca Cruger said...

These cards are all steeped in beauty. (Sorry, I can't resist a good pun.)

Dotty Jo x said...

Simply adorable... I wish I'd have thought of Becca's pun!!! Jo x

Karen O said...

Love these stamps! Can be used in so many ways!