Here are some of the requirements and the perks of being on the team:
- We release four sets each month (sometimes more). The DT members receive these sets at least one month prior to release. The schedule and sets are sent you in groups of 3-6 months at a time. So you can always work ahead.
- DT Members are responsible to post twice a week. This equals out to 8-10 cards per month. (depending on the month. Six made using the new sets, and the rest for you to use any TAWS sets you want. You can always mix and match any TAWS sets together for any project, though.) DT Member MUST mail one card per new set back to Alison @ TAWS.
- DT Members are responsible for adding their own cards to the TAWS blog posts (there is a calendar with appointed days) including a brief description/tip. We also ask that you pin all of your TAWS projects to a specific Pinterest Board that is created personally for you.
- We have a private DT Member Group page on Facebook, where we all see the new releases and post our projects. Team members MUST be willing to participate with the group via Facebook. You will join our TAWS family! We are a close knit group that you won't want to leave.
- DT Members get a 30% discount on TAWS products bought directly from TAWS.
- You will receive a TAWS DT badge made just for you to post proudly on your blog.
- The term will be from January 2015 to June 2015. (with potential of staying on longer.
To be considered, please link THREE of your best cards below, using InLinkz, no later than 12:00 noon TAWS Time
(Mountain Time) on November 8, 2014.
Make sure you comment below with your email, too, unless we can get it from your blog.
We will select ten people to move onto Round Two. If you are selected, you will receive a questionnaire to complete. IF WE CANNOT FIND YOUR EMAIL, WE CANNOT CONTACT YOU TO MOVE ONTO ROUND TWO.
We'd love to see your TAWS cards, but any products can be used. The new DT members will be contacted by us via email within a week of the end of this DT Call closing.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment along with your email address and we'll contact you!
Wanna join our team? Link up three projects below!