Thursday, November 6, 2014

Winter's Butterflies

Hello to y'all - Tanja here. For my card I used the mini set Winter's Butterfly (free when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of November). The sentiment ist from Making Holidays Bright.


Hiya!! Dana here! I have a sweet little card for you featuring the new Winter's Butterflies mini stamp set!! It didn't photography well, but the snowflakes sparkle!! Its also simple enough you could make a few dozen just sitting in front of the TV!! I also used Chill Out and Making Holiday's Bright!



Hi it's N@ Ali, I used a beautiful cup and sentiment from this month's Tea Par-tea, and the Line Upon Line background. I made a few hand-drawn lines with a grey marker and two fine tip pens,


Hi it's Sabine. For this little tag I used the new set Making Holidays Bright. I stamped everything with white chalk ink, I think that gives it a really sweet homemade and nostalgic look :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

Great projects! I really like the cookie tag - what a cute idea!