Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Wishes

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a fun and bright card for you!  I used the Line Upon Line stamp for the background, the Fly By set for the dragonfly, and the Tickle Me Happy set for the sentiment.



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used this month's Making Holidays Bright for my card, combining it with BIG Chatter to complete the sentiment.


Hi Dana here!!! Today's card features the new Tea Par-tea stamp set! I wanted a soft blue for my tea pot and cup, so i used distress markers and a bit of water to lighten up the marker!



Hey, Anni here! I used all the cute little snowflakes from the set Making Holidays Bright for the background! The snowman is from one of my all time favorite sets Chill Out!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Redhead said...

I love that dragonfly. Thanks.

Jaklena said...

Beautiful colours!