Wednesday, November 12, 2014

You are Tea-riffic

Hello from Anna. I'm here to show you this simple but sweet card. It's already third time this month I use Tea Par-Tea set. It's absolutely amazing! Background is created with Love Knots set.



Hi! Chrissie here! I love the Making Holidays Bright set because it is so versatile! The little rays of sunshine can look like a sun or even look like Christmas trees. There are so many options! For this card, I decided to use some neon ink to really make the stamp set shine.

 
Hey there!! Jeni Here! I am plugging away on my goal to send 30 thank you cards to people that I love and that I am thankful for...and this card today is helping me with that!! I used Line Upon Line and Tickle Me Happy .  I used a bit of a 'rock 'n roll' technique to get a bit of differing colors on the background...I LOVE this background!!
 


Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Super sweet cards!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

What gorgeous projects!!! Very inspiring!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith