Monday, November 17, 2014

You're Tea-Riffic!!

Hey there friends! Happy Monday!! Jeni here. I've got a little tea-riffic card to share with you!! I found some paper that I thought would look lovely with the Tea Par-tea set! There is a bit of wink of stella on the flowers and the top of the cup, then they are glossified with glossy accents...love!!

Hello!  Lisa here today with a super sparkly card to get your Monday shinning!!!   I created this card using a mixture of old and new stamps: Line Upon Line and Out of This World...



Hi everybody - Tanja here with a christmas card for you today. I used Winter's Butterflies. I LOVE the red embossed snowflakes. The reindeer is from Fa-La-La. The Sentiment means merry christmas and good luck for the new year!


Good Morning! Kasia here, and I too used Winter's Butterflies. I love the snowflakes in this set, so many different sizes. They make wonderful backgrounds don't they? I also used the elf from Toyland, and the sentiment from Christmas Magic.



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used Winter's Butterflies as well for my card today. Have a great week ; )


Pin It!

2 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

These are all just FABULOUS!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Shelly said...

Awesome cards!!!