Monday, December 8, 2014

Chick Magnet

Hello!  Lisa here and happy middle of the week day! hehehe!  Today I'm sharing this super cute little chick who comes from the new stamp set Chick Magnet.  This set is just too cute for words!!!  Check it out...



Hi, N@ Ali here with a bright card using More Than Words and Making Holidays Bright.



Hi stampers, Tanja here. Chick Magnet makes me smile all the time I see it. It's so funny. And it inspires me to make funny cards like this one. The bird can really shake.  I used an action wobbler. By the way the sentiment is from Birds of a Feather.  Maybe I can show you how he shakes his feather in a (really) short video on my blog.



Pin It!

2 comments:

Ann Horn said...

So cute. I love this new set. I have a thing for birds. ..guess that makes me a dodo brain. Lol. Also love the new Christmas animals with the camel. Very cute Allison. Keep them coming though you've got me qualified as an addict. .

Celeste Goff said...

What a great stamp set (I especially love the "chick magnet" sentiment) and the cards the design team has created are wonderful!