Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December Guest Designer

Today we get to introduce our December Guest Designer! Please welcome Kate Dachovska!


Kate created a card with some adorable matching boxes! Swoon! She used Monster Mash to make all of these awesome creations!






We will have more from Kate next week!!! Woo hoo!!!

Hi!  Happy middle of the week!  Lisa here with a cute little Christmas card that can't help but have us thinking of a traditional children's Christmas book.  Thanks to the super cute With Wondering Awe Stamp Set this card was created in a flash...



Hi N@ Ali here re-visiting two previous sets Spell Check and Bitty Borders for this quick Get Well card.



Hi there! Chrissie here! I used Starburst (free with a $40 purchase in December) along with Chick Magnet and More Than Words to create this cute card.  And how much fun is that hashtag?!?



Hey there friends!! Happy December!! Jeni here! I pulled out With Wandering Awe...it's such a fun set!! Packed with delight, that's for sure!! I loved this camel...one of my favorite animals!! I got a bit of a giggle while looking for the perfect sentiment for this camel...and when I spied the #, my heart was so happy!!  More Than Words is a great set for sentiments!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What adorable projects!

Indy said...

These are so delightfully cute! I am loving those sweet monsters!