Monday, December 1, 2014

December Release Recap!!!!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!




You can start shopping now! 
HERE


This mini set, Starburst, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of Decemberl!! 


And this mini set, Oinkers, is FREE when you spend $90.00 or more during the month of Decemberl!! 
It will be added to your order automatically when you shop!!!





Don't forget to use the special code SPARKLE&SHINE to get 20% off your purchase, starting today, December 1! It runs from December 1 - December 12!!!!

Missed out on the Hop yesterday? That's OK! We have plenty of inspiration below from our designers!!!
Hey everyone! Ali here!! Here is a peek at my creation.. Come stop by my blog for the full video and a look at the card :) hugs



Jeni here!! Wasn't the hop a blast!? I loved seeing all the fun new ideas the DT has!! These stamps are sure to help make your season bright!! I used the new Chick Magnet set and also the More than Words set on my card...don't you just love the sentiment!!?

Hi Dana here!! I am just loving this new release!!! I showcased the new Chick Magnet set by making a Onesie card! I used Baby Talk to say Welcome Little One on the inside of the card! Oh i also used the matching SVG file to cut out the cute little chick!!!


Hello!  It's Tracy here sharing my card I made using the Oinkers set.  I think those little pigs are just adorable and the sentiments are so creative!

I hope you had a blast hopping around yesterday, and if you didn't get a chance to stop by then we are posting all of our projects here today!  Lisa here, and I just cracked myself up working with this little sheep from the With Wondering Awe set and adding some awesome eyebrows hehehehe!



Hi there, it's Sabine. I used More Than Words and With Wondering AWE. How cute is the fluffy sheep!?


Hey, Anni here! Aww, what a fabulous release! Love all the new stamps! Here is a card I made with the cutest set Chick Magnet!


Chrissie here! The Oinkers mini set is free with any $90 purchase (it's a bonus set in December only) and so much fun!




Hi it's N@ Ali here. Another fabulous release this month, don't you think? I used More than Words for the sentiment, which I bent to create a circle around my moon from TA-DA set (stars from same set).




Hi y'all! Tanja here. For my card I used the Oinkers mini set - free with any $90 purchase (it's a bonus set in December only). The sentiment is from More Than Words  *oink* (means I wish you all a happy day) ;-)


Hey there!! Kasia here, with a card I made using the ADORABLE new set With Wondering Awe. It's an extremely versatile set and the animals are too cute for words! I also used Framed for the polaroid. 


  And, last but not least, here are the winners of the new release contests!!!

The winner of With Wondering AWE is:


The winner of More Than Words is:


The winner of Chick Magnet is:


The winner of all three stamp sets is:

Winners, you have ONE WEEK to email Alison @ alison@thealleywaystamps.com to claim your prize!!! Congrats!!!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

These are all too cute!!! Love!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Congrats to all the winners.

Pam said...

congrats to the winners!