Monday, December 15, 2014

Front to Back

Lisa here today, and once again i'm cracking myself up with the new Chick Magnet Stamp Set... how can you not just giggle when you see these little guys?!  Anywho, I've not only been stamping on the outside, but I've also done the inside woo hoo!




Happy Monday! N@ Ali here. I used three mini sets: this month's Starburst set (free with a $90 purchase), the sentiment from Rock Solid, the gift from Lava You. I also discovered that the little square from BEE Unique fits the gift perfectly ; )


Hey there! Kasia here, sharing a quick festive card I made using With Wondering Awe .


Hellohoohoo! Tanja here, like Kasia I used the cute set With Wondering AWE. The sheep is so adorable! And generous. It will give his wool to keep you warm *lol* The ball of wool is from Sittin' Pretty.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Thao Tu said...

I LOVE the chickie card! Perhaps there will be more adorable front/back stamp sets in the future? (Hint hint)

Celeste Goff said...

Such fun little cards!