Saturday, December 20, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Today is Jeni's Birthday!!!


Here are just a select few of our favorite creations!
Happy Birthday Jeni!!!






happy birthday, dear Jeni! Anna's here and if we have such a great day, i want to share this full of love and pink card! I used More Than Words set to create the sentiment (I stamped it twiсe to have to parts of the phrase).



Chrissie here! I used the little birdie from the new Oinkers along with More Than Words and BEE Happy to create this bright and happy card (can you tell I'm tired of winter already??!!)!


Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card combining the More Than Words set with Face It.  I thought those little faces went together perfectly with the sentiment!



Hey! Kasia here with a simple baby card, again using With Wondering Awe. I also used Tag Alongs and Baby Talk for the sentiment.


Pin It!

No comments: