Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Holidays

Hi it's N@ Ali. Here are two little Christmas cards today, the first one using the super cute Santa from Tag-alongs, sentiment made up from the same set and also TA-DA.


The second one using Breakfast Club and Give Thanks.



Hey, stampers, Anni here! The chicks from the set Chick Magnet are so adorable! I used one of them to make this card:


Hi Dana here!! I have a Christmas card to share with you! My Christmas card making is winding down and i'm starting to think about Valentines, so expect to see some love themed cards soon!! :D I used of the new December stamps, With Wondering Awe!


Hello, it's Tracy here!  I created a cute scene card using one of the mini sets this month, Oinkers.  I masked one of the pig images so the little pig is in from of the big pig and it looks like one image.  I thought the sentiment was adorable and wouldn't be complete without a few lip images from the Once Upon A Time set.

Sabine here. I took a break from making Christmas cards. So here is a happy and bright card using the super fun chicken from Chick Magnet! I love how the chick is turned away! So funny!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

I just love how fun and whimsical these cards are! Well done ladies!