Saturday, December 27, 2014

I love you

Hello, dear friends! It's Anna here and this is my last card as TAWS DT member. It was great six months and I'm so sad to leave this amazing team. And I created this card for sweet Alison, for all girls from our team and for all of us, how read this post. I used More Than Words and Now you see me sets.

Hey there friends!! Jeni here! I am on a chick kick!! Can't seem to break it!:) I needed a little birthday card, and this little chick fit the bill!! Chick Magnet and More than Words are the sets I used...Love these chicks!!! Oh, and the Starburst is also an awesome background, wouldn't you agree!!?


Good Morning everyone! Kasia here, and like Anna, this too is my last card as a TAWS design team member. It's bittersweet, as I need to spend more time with family, but so love the little family Alison creates with her DT. This card was created using all of the little animals from With Wondering Awe and the adorable little pig from the mini set, Oinkers (Free with purchase this month).

Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Gorgeous cards!

Celeste Goff said...

What fabulous cards! I just adore these sweet little images!