Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!

Hello and Merry Christmas!!!  I hope you are enjoying your Holidays wherever you are!  Lisa here, and I have to say I'm a little embarressed because without realizing what day I was posting on I created a Birthday card to share with you, hehehe!  But hey it is Jesus' Birthday right? hehehe!  Let's just go with that.  For this bright and happy shaker card I've used the new More Than Words set and an oldie but a favorite of mine the wish BIG set...



Merry, merry Christmas! Anni here with no christmas card! :( But the sheep from the Set With Wondering Awe is so cute! The background was made with the set Starburst!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas! !
I pray a lot of "happiness".
And for the children of the world. . . .
Ryoma