Friday, December 5, 2014

Merry & (Very) Bright!

Hi, it's Therese and today I have a fun bright cheery Christmas card using one of the cutest sweater wearing birds ever.  It's from the set All Wrapped Up and honestly this has some of the sweetest and funnest images!






Here's my video




Supplies Used:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

EEK! It's true! You get double card TAWS videos today! Isn't Therese amazing!
Here is a very LONG copic tutorial and a separate how to mask video as well. :)


Pin It!

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word!! Got my coffee and sipping while watching some videos today!! LOL!! Thanks so much for all of the inspiration!

Thao Tu said...

Love TAWs tutorial videos!

Pam said...

Totally love that bird!! So cute!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Of the world to friends.
Will present the Christmas music.
Mariah Carey – “All I Want For Christmas Is You” – Christmas In Rockefeller 2014 http://wp.me/p3YsMF-4z @Sakamoto2Ryouma

Celeste Goff said...

Therese, your cards are always wonderful! I love this fun and whimsical card!