Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sending you sunshine

Hello from cold Russia and Anna! it's so dark in my city in this time of the year. So I want to create something sunny and bright! And here is my card "Sending you sunshine". I used Starbust and amazing More Than Words sets.


Hi! Chrissie here today! I love the sentiments from More Than Words, so I decided to pair it up with an older mini set that I just think is so cute.  I used the faces from Face It to create this silly card!



Hello everyone!  It's Tracy here with my fun birthday card using the Chick Magnet set for the bird and the More Than Words set for the sentiment.  What's cuter than a chick with a birthday party hat?

Good Morning!! Kasia here, sharing a quick tag I made using the Free with purchase Oinkers set. This little bird was just too cute to pass up. I reversed him by stamping on a clear filled in rectangle stamp and then stamped that onto my paper. I did have to outline him a bit, but I think it turned out not too badly! The "mistletoe" is from With Wondering Awe and the sentiment is from Tag-alongs.


Pin It!

No comments: