Thursday, December 18, 2014

Special Friend

Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's a quick card I made usinMore than Words and Tickle me Happy. I stamped the feather in VersaMark.



Hi Dana here!! I'm playing with the new sentiment stamp set More Than Words! I paired the sentiment Love You to the Moon and Back with some owl cut files! This stamp set is perfect sentiment set to pair with cut files!!



Hi, Tanja here. Today I show you a card I made with one of the mini sets this month, Oinkers. The hat is from Chick Magnet. Happy Thursday to everybody!



Sabine here. I used the awesome new sentiment set More than Words and combined it with Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood. It's a wintery scene, but not exactly a Christmas card. The hearts are glossy :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

These are all so sweet!