Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thank you

Hi N@ Ali here with two cards today. For the background on this one I stamped the beautiful flower from Tea Par-Tea:


And I was left with this negative paper, on which I stamped a partial sentiment from BEE Sweet:


It's Sabine. I used the super cute mini Oinkers for my card! I adore the sweet piggies! The background was embossed with a woodgrain folder to go with the farm style ;) The pig's noses are glossy and the hearts are glittery. 



Hey, Anni here! For today's card I used the frog from the set Enchanted and the sentiment from More Than Words!



Hi Dana here!! Today i'm sharing a new card featuring this months FREE with a $90 purchase set, Oinkers!! (a little extra goody this month!!) I made a feminine country card with the cute pigs!!

Hello! It's Tracy here with some birthday card inspiration for you!  I used the More Than Words set for the sentiment and the Hey Cupcake set for the cupcake and candles.


Pin It!