Wednesday, December 24, 2014

With thought and prayers

Hello, Anna's here to share with you my new card. I love Tickle me Happy set! I love these feathers - they make every card so soft and touching... Just add a touching sentiment from More Than Words set and you have so great card for a special person.


Hi! Chrissie here! I'm loving the inlaid die cut technique these days! I added a little star from With Wondering AWE to this little guy from Chick Magnet.  I also partially inked up a sentiment from More Than Words and stamped it multiple times on the card.



Hi it's N@ Ali with my last Christmas card for the season, using the sentiment from Making Holidays Bright. The scribble was made with a gold gel pen. Merry Christmas!!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Merry Christmas to all of you at TAWS!