Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Aloha!


We are still giving away stamps this month in honor of our birthday! Let's celebrate!!! Today, Francine is giving you the chance to win the Flower Show set on her blog!


Hello, Emily here sharing a card using Bubbly and Oogles.  I simply stamped the images and colored them with Copic.  A quick and colorful card.  


Hi there! Chrissie here! For today's card, I'm breaking out an older set! Tropical Hideaway is one of my favorite stamp sets to use.  I popped out the petals using foam dots and I used a brush to flick some shimmer spray onto the card.  It's so clean and simple, but it makes me long for summer!



Hi crafty friends! Francine here! Today, I’m showcasing the older Gotta Bug? stamp set. I fell in love with this cute water bottle that I colored with Copic markers. Don’t forget the giveaway on my blog



Hi it's N@ Ali. I've paired this month's Bubbly set with an older one, packed full with great sentiments: Speak Easy.


Hi all!  Angel here with a Clean And Simple (CAS) card using Cake Day!  Easy Peasy!  I love the bold, bright colors against the steel grey card stock!


Hello!! Dana here!! I am using the new Nessie stamp set that is this months free with a $40 purchase. I also paired it with the new Bubbly set. I think this is a cute card for a little boy!!


Marina here! Sharing with you today a fun monster card using the Oogles and topping it off with a bold sentiment from Cake Day set. The monsters are done with masking to keep them stacked but flat ;)



Pin It!

9 comments:

Milka Gubo said...

Oh, gorgeous cards, ladies :-D

MiamiKel said...

Fabulous cards all around! ♥

Anja Curvers said...

Ooohhh another bunch adorable cards love them all.

Shelly said...

Super SWEET cards!

marg0006 said...

Sweet and fun cards. Great new stamps.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Linda Chidster said...

FANtabulous Cards!!!
THANKS for the Chance to WIN!!!

Papertangler said...

Wow! How do you come up with such good ideas!?

June Ramsamy said...

Happy Birthday! The cards are fab, brilliant stamp set and the bold colors really makes it pop.

Celeste Goff said...

What super fun cards!