Friday, January 9, 2015

and the PARTY goes on...

Today, you have another chance to win a set in honor of our birthday! Pop on over to Alison's blog for a chance to win the In Stitches set - today only!



And don't forget to use the code PARTYTIME to get an extra 15% off this month!
Ali here :) I have another fun card and video for you as well :)



Hi Friends!!  Meredith popping in to share another creation I made using the amazing set Bubbly!  Oh it's SO fun for all kind of awesome techniques!  Today I filled my letters with a funky color assortment of glitter!


Hey there and Happy Friday!  It's Bonnie and today I have also decided to use the Bubbly stamp set, along with a peek at Oogles ;)  Pop on over to see how I put together this cutie!



Hi it's N@ AliI used More than Words for the sentiment here and a fab mini stamp from Making Holidays Bright to create my strip of pattern paper.




Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a cheery little card featuring one of the adorable monsters from Oogles paired with the Line Upon Line background stamp and my favorite techniques (watercolor and heat embossing).


Hi everyone! Marina here! Just like some of my DT members, I'm sharing with you a card using the Oogles stamp set with a little bit of Cake Day stamp set. I'm a fan of creating my own background and I hope you can see it in this card. 



Pin It!

6 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

Ooohhh again awesome cards love them and thanks for the video"

MiamiKel said...

Delightful :)

SHARON HAYES said...

Loved your little monster and how you altered his hand to hold the balloons.

Shelly said...

All are wonderful! Love!

cghundley said...

All the creations
are so cute and
lovely colors.
Carla from Utah

Bette said...

Cute card, the monster is very cute with his balloons