Monday, January 12, 2015

Celebrate You

We are still partying in honor of our birthday! Marina is giving away the Starburst set on her blog today, so head on over there to win!



Hello Crafty Friends!!  Meredith here bringing you a super CAS card made using the newly released set Cake Day.  It's so cute, full of banners, balloons and other party elements!  All you need to make the perfect celebration or birthday card!!  



Hi it's N@ Ali. I paper pieced one of the cute monsters from Oogles for my card today.



Hey - Tanja here! Today I have a quick card for you. I used the sweet set Cake Day! *yummy* Happy monday!


Hi everyone! Marina here. Hope you like my card for this week. I love watercolouring and what better way to do it than using those bold alphabets from the Bubbly set. Head over to my blog for details and a TAWS birthday giveaway! 



Anni here with a flashback card today! I used only older sets: Lighter than Air for the robot, Bite Size for the cupcake and Wish BIG for the sentiment!


Happy Monday everyone... Holly here with a Flash Back card as well. I'm using the fun feather set Tickle Me Happy along with some watercolors. This is a fun set full of feathers and some great sentiments for many occasions. 


Hello!  Lisa here with one more card for some inspiration today... and hopefully to chase away any Monday blues you might have!  I have used the sweet little monster from Oogles, the banner from Cake Day, and a sentiment from an older set called All About You... Hope it brightens your day!!!




Pin It!

5 comments:

Brandi R said...

Awesome cards! Love the banners and that lil monster is just so cute!

Milka Gubo said...

Beautiful cards ladies :-D

Anja Curvers said...

Again awesome cards ladies you are all so talented. And thank you for another chance to win a great stampset.

Iris said...

Such cute cards - love the little monster.
isoscia at aol dot com

Ann Horn said...

Love the little banners