Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Celebrate!

Today only, Tracy is giving away the Pieces set on her blog! Head on over for a chance to win!


All month long, use code PARTYTIME for a special birthday discount!!!



Hello!  It's Tracy here with a birthday card that I thought was perfect for the TAWS birthday celebration!  I used the new Oogles set for the critters and sentiment and the Cake Day set for the present.

Hi it's N@ Ali. I used Fly By & Spell Check for this little Hello card.


Hello hello!  Lisa here with another cute card using the new Oogles Stamp Set, but this time I'm spreading a little love...


Happy Wednesday everyone, it's Holly here and I've got this super cute card using the sets Oogles Cake Day!! I don't know about you but I think this Monster is just adorable, reminds me of Maleficent with those horns.  Plus it's still the Alley Way stamps Birthday so let's PARTY!!! 


Hi Everyone - It's Bonnie and holy cow the week is flying by isn't it?! Lol!  Come on over and check out my creation for today - I am heading into Valentine's mode and am using the "Out of this World" stamp set to show it off!


Hi everyone! Simonne here with my first Valentine's card of 2015!  I used the darling heart banner and heart balloon from Cake Day, the "YOU" from the "eye adore you" sentiment from Oogles, and the LOVE sentiment from Bubbly:



Anni here! I combined the old set Bird Brain with the new set Cake Day  two favorites of mine!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Super cute cards!

MiamiKel said...

What sweet, sweet cards! ♥

Ann Horn said...

Love the new stamps