Monday, January 26, 2015

Happiness in Colors

Greetings Crafty Friends!  Meredith here to share with you a fun and simple card using the set Bubbly!  I stamped the letters using black Momento ink and then colored them in with my Copics making a fun polka dot pattern.  I then coated the letters in Glossy Accents.  I made the border design using the letter "U" from the Bubbly Set haphazardly coloring them with my Distress Markers to give them that watercolor feel.

Hiya!  Lisa here with another Happy little card that uses the Bubbly Stamp set and some coloring... oh and I can't forget the little monsters peeking out from the Oogles Stamp Set... hehehe!  So fun!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I have two simple cards today using the same stamps from Cake Day and Bitty Borders, partial sentiment from Bacon Bits.




Hey, Anni here with another flashback card! I have the resolution to make two christmas cards per month all through the year! So here is my first one for 2015. I used the oldie but goldie Jolly Holiday!



Hi everyone, Tanja here. For this card I used Nessie, Bubbly, Wish Big, Oogles and Cake Day!
Happy monday!

Hi everyone! I'm going to share with you a very bold and fun card using the Bubbly set. It's pretty fast to get it done and you can do it for many other sentiments you may have. Just embossed it in white and have fun with your inks! 


Pin It!

7 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

Awesome cards love them all.

Shelly said...

These are so cute!

Irene Grau said...

Oh my goodness, so much color!!! Love them all!

kreativekymona.com said...

All of these cards are amazing.

MiamiKel said...

So colorful and happy! ❤️

vinita jain said...

Such bright colors and happy creations, love them all!

Linda Chidster said...

H A P P Y, CHEERFUL Colors!!!
Love L O V E LOVE <3