Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy Cake Day!

Make sure you head on over to Jeni's blog TODAY for a chance to win the Give Thanks set in honor of our birthday!



Hi! Chrissie here today! I used the masking technique with Post It notes to create a yummy stack of cupcakes using the new Cake Day set! This is my type of baking! :)




I know I've said it before, but these Oogles mosters...!!! This little bundle of fluff made a perfect little card for my friend!! I miss her like crazy, think she'll like this card!? I pulled out some coordinating colors and went to town!! I paired the sentiment from More Than Words and we are ready for the mail!!


Hi it's N@ Ali. I used Oogles as well for my card today. The sentiment is from Rock Solid.


Hi everyone! Marina here! Today I'm sharing a Flashback card. This means I'm using an older TAWS Wish Big stamp set because they are still awesome :) I'm still pretty obsessed with watercolouring and sequins as you can tell. Hehe.


Hi Dana here!! Like Marina i'm sharing a Flashback card today! I used Bubbling Over! I'm in the Valentine and coloring mood lately! Bubbling Over can be used for so many holidays or occasions!!


Hi Tanja here! I used Cake Day to create this card. It's an incredible versatile stamp set.  I stamped the balloons with the masking technique.

Hi all!  Angel here and you guessed it ~ here's my card using Cake Day and Oogles!  I just had to have one of these cutie monsters holding balloons!  Isn't he cute paper pieced?  Yippee Skippee!!!  ;)


Pin It!

7 comments:

Milka Gubo said...

Oh, these cards are so sweet :-D

jen t. said...

Omg! Super cute cards!!

Anja Curvers said...

These are all so unbelievable sweet love them.

Shelly said...

Such FUN cards!

Brandi R said...

These are all so very cute!! ♥

Jean said...

How cute!

Linda Chidster said...

SUPER C U T E !!!
Sooo Unique!!!
TFS!!!