Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Monday!

Today only, Tanja is giving away the Lemon Squeezy set on her blog in honor of our birthday celebration!!!


Hi Crafty Friends!!  Meredith here bringing you a 12" x 12" scrapbook layout that I did using the newly released set Bubbly.  I love the fun and happy font that lends itself to so many awesome technique possibilities!  Here, I've simply taken my distress markers to the white, heat embossed images to create a fun rainbow effect!



Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's a little celebration card using this month's fantastic Cake Day set:




Anni here with a card combining the sets Oogles and Nessie.



Hello! Tanja here. Today I show you a card I created with this month mini set Nessie. Hope to see you on my Blog for your chance to win Lemon Squeezy!?


 Hiya!  Lisa here with my turn to share a little inspiration...  I've created a silly and happy little card featuring the Cake Day Stamp Set, check it out...


Pin It!

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such happy and fun creations! ;)

Milka Gubo said...

Fun fun fun cards :-D

Redhead said...

Tanya, what a cute balloon card with the Face It faces. Love it!

Anja Curvers said...

All those cards made me smile today they are so happy and funny.

snazzyjj said...

Love all the projects - so much talent. I alway enjoy seeing a layout, great work Meredith! And that Nessie card is fabulous.

Taunya Butler said...

This Design Team really knows how to show off your stamps to their best advantage!!! Way to go - all of you ROCK!!!

Linda Chidster said...

OH What Bright & CHEERY Cards!!!
LOVE the Designs!!!