Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hello!

Today, Angel is giving away the Change set on her blog in honor of our birthday celebration!




Hello, Emily here.  Today card was created using Cake DayOut Of This World, and Alphabet Soup.  I masked and stamped the balloons, then colored them with Copics.  I used a sharpie to draw the strings.  The letters on the balloons were stamped using Alphabet Soup.  



Hi! Chrissie here! Have you seen how cute this month's mini set, Nessie is? It's free with any $40 purchase! I used Nessie along with Bubbly to create this card!



Hi it's N@ Ali with a little card using a few older sets: Speak EasyFace It & Tooty Fruity.


Hello! Dana here! For today's card i used a new stamp set from the January release Bubbly. I stamped the Thank U sentiments on pattern paper and used tiny dots to surround the sentiment!



Hi! It’s Francine. Today I’m showcasing the fun Oogles stamp set. I used Neon inks to stamp the fun splat monsters. Then I added little smiles with a white gel pen. Isn't that fun?! The sentiment is from the True Colors set.




Here is a fun Flash Back of all the cards last month :) 



Pin It!

9 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

And somemore great cards today. Love them all. TFS.

Shelly said...

These are so cute!

*Vicki* said...

Such fun creations! :)

MiamiKel said...

My goodness, these cards are a delight! ♥

Jean said...

Such cute inspiratioN!

Celeste Goff said...

So many great cards! What a creative design team!

ktfabian said...

Such cute cards! I just stumbled on your line while visiting a few new blogs yesterday and I really like what I see!

Ann Horn said...

Love piggies

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Pigs are very intelligent and I love your new release,all creations are gorgeous!!!!!