Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hello!


Today, Dana is giving away the Lava You set on her blog! Head on over to see how to win!



Hi there! Chrissie here! I thought it would be fun to pair up the Oogles set along with the sentiments from Bubbly! I also used some embossing paste along with spray mist and powder to create that fun background behind the little monster.



Hi! Dana here!! Today i'm sharing a card i made with Lava You! As part of the TAWS birthday celebration i'm giving this set away on my blog so make sure you stop by!!!



Hi everyone, Tanja here. Wanna play tic-tac-toe? :-) I created this (playing) card with the awesome set Cake Day the sentiment is from Wish BIG! Good luck for y'all today!



Good Morning! Jeni here. Today I am sharing more from the Bubbly stamp set. This bold font is so inviting!! Today I colored it in simply with copics! Easy peasy and pretty quick. I also used the Rock Solid sentiment set for the Happy Birthday. Pop on over to my blog to see if you are the winner of the TAWS "Give Thanks" stamp set!

Hi all!  Angel here with a bright card using Bubbly and a sentiment from Cake Day.  I sponged over the embossed words to get an ombre look, then carried the ombre touch to the sentiment.  :)




Pin It!

2 comments:

Linda Chidster said...

OMGosh!!!
What CUTE & F U N Cards!!!
TFS!!!

Joanna Harty said...

Love all the cards, so bright and fun! The bitemarks on Dana's card made me smile! Thanks for sharing!