Friday, January 16, 2015

How I store my ink blending pads :)

And the celebration continues!!!
Today only, design team member Heather is giving you the chance to win the Flower Show set on her blog! So, head on over to win!



Hey everyone! Ali here.. I have a quick tutorial tip video on how I store my ink blending pads :) 



Hi Alley Way Friends!!  Meredith here bringing you another card using the fabulous set Cake Day!  I love how Alison specifically designed the sentiments to be moved around and laid out in different and unique ways!  



Hey there! Today Bonnie is showcasing another cute card featuring Oogles - a Valentine spin of course - since it is the approaching season!



Hello! Heather P. here with a card featuring a fun color combo and both Big Chatter and Tickle Me Happy... Cute, right? I love these sets paired together!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used Cake Day for my card today, I'm loving this little guy in green ; )


Hi Marina here. Today, I'm on a rainbow buzz :) I'm using the Oogles set. I've used various distress inks to create this rainbow creatures. 



Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Such sweet cards! Great video, too! Thanks for sharing!

Anja Curvers said...

Wow awesome cards.

Linda Chidster said...

L O V E these Cards!!!