Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Let's Celebrate!


The party continues! Today only, team member Bonnie is giving away the Wreathed in Love set on her blog! Pop on over to win!

Hello!  It's Tracy here!  I created a card using two new stamp sets, Cake Day and Bubbly.  I also used an older set, Seeing Spots, for my background.  I stamped the sentiment on an angle and fussy cut around the top part of it.  I added some Glossy Accents to the balloons so they look extra shiny.



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used Cake Day too for my ultra CAS card today.




Hello,hello!  Lisa here with another little pick me up card.  I've mixed and matched an older Alley Way Stamp Set with a newer, and I just love it!  The sets I've used on here include: Nessie (free with any $40 purchase this month!) and Nap Time...




Hey stamerps, Anni here! Today I used the set Oogles to create a gift box for my nephew! Love this cute monster.



Hi y'all! It's Bonnie and I have a treat for you today! Not only am I showing off one of our new sets, Cake Day, but I have a free stamp set to give away for our continuing Birthday Celebration to one lucky stamper !  Come on over and see what you can win!



Happy Wednesday everyone.. It's Holly here! I've got a fun card using the Free with any $40 purchase set this month called Nessie.. I also used the set Spell-Check.  I used a cool technique to reverse the stamp to create a mirror image. Stop over to my blog for more info! 



Hi everyone! Simonne here with a card using the adorable cloud from the older get MOOvin'.  My sentiment is from one of our *new* January sets - Oogles.  The sentiment actually says "eye adore you", but I simply inked up the latter portion of the sentiment for this card.


Pin It!

4 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

Oohhh keep saying it it's gets boring but I adore all these cards so unbelievable talented. You all rock these stamps.

MiamiKel said...

Another round of amazing cards so another round of applause! Bravo!

Shelly said...

Such fun and sweet cards! Love!

Linda Chidster said...

Amazingly CUTE Cards!!