Thursday, January 8, 2015

Love U!


Since we are celebrating our birthday this month, head on over to N@Ali's blog for a chance to win the Make em Laugh set!



Hi and Happy Thursday! Chrissie here! I thought it would be really fun to use the one little monster from Oogles as a letter, so I paired it up with the Bubbly set!








Hey there! Jeni popping in with a bit of "Nessie" love!! I love this little green monster!! This set is the mini set for the month of January and will be yours free with qualifying orders!!








Hello it's N@ Ali, I also used Nessie, the sentiment is from Oogles:


Hi!! Dana here!! I made a super cute boy birthday card with the new stamp set Oogles! I just love the tiny little birthday cake!!


Hi all!  Angel here and wow, in case you couldn't tell, we are ALL loving the Oogles set!  ;)  Here's a cute little 4x4 birthday card I made with some of the banners from Cake Day as a background.  Perfect for a girl or boy!



Hi erverybody, Tanja here. Today I wanna share a pop up card with you. I used a couple of stamp sets: Oogles, Nessie, Bubbly and Learning Curve.  I wish you all a happy day!
And don't forget: YOU'RE NOT ALONE! ;-)



Pin It!

6 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

Oohhh these are all so awesome love them. TFS.

Shelly said...

These are sooo cute!

cropmom66 said...

Adorable!

MiamiKel said...

Fabulously happy grouping of cards! ♥

Celeste Goff said...

What fun cards!

Iris said...

Such cute cards.
isoscia at aol dot com