Saturday, January 17, 2015

Monster Wishes

It's our birthday all month long and we are still giving away stamp sets! Today only, Holly is giving away the Iconic set on her blog! Head on over to win!




Hello, Emily here with another cute monster card.  My little monsters and sentiment are from Oogles set.  My frame was cut from double sided tape sheet, and i added yellow WOW glitters on.  


Jeni here!:) I have to say, this chunky thick font in Bubbly, makes my heart happy!! There are so many things to be done with a chunky font like this!! I decided to stack the love here and stay pretty simple and clean!


Hi friends!  It's Tracy here with my card using the Nessie set.  Isn't it such a fun and different set?  I paper pieced the Nessie monster and the pond.  I then stamped the grass and cattails around the pond.



Hi all! It’s Francine here! I can’t tell you how much fun it was to create this card! I used the fantastic Cake Day stamp set. I colored the balloons with Distress inks and watercolors using the no line technique. The sentiment is also from this set.
    



Chrissie here! I'm flash-backing today with an older set - Flower Doodles.  I also used the Got It Covered set for the sentiment! I used Gelatos and shimmer mist to make this one really sparkle and shine!


Hey everyone.. It's Holly here and I have a fun card using the Cake Day set! Who doesn't love a cupcake with Pink icing? Be sure to head over to my Blog for your chance to win the Iconic set


Hi everyone!  Simonne here with a love-themed card featuring one of the fabulous large sentiments from Bubbly.  I love the size of these - they are so perfect for creating a text focal point!  I also used the darling cloud from the older get MOOvin' again bceause I love it SO much, hehe!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

These are too cute!

Linda Chidster said...

Sooooooo C U T E !!!
TFS!!!