Friday, January 23, 2015

Still celebrating!!


We're continuing on with the celebration!

Meredith is giving away the Tri-Me set on her blog! Pop on over to find out how to win it!


Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you four mini gift cards using the fun set Bubbly!  I used my water color pencils and some splatter painting to make these cards bright and happy!  Don't forget to c'mon over to my blog to try and win the amazing set above!!!


Hi everyone! Marina here. Today's my friend's birthday hence the theme for my card today. All the masking fun was used in this card. You can recreate this card and make it one layer. Pretty easy and fun! I used Cake Day stamp set for this card.


Hello! Heather P. here with a card featuring one of my favorite little monsters from the Oogles stamp set, along with the sentiment from Nessie.  The weather here has been a little cold and gray lately, so cheerful colors were just what I needed to lift my spirits! :)



Hi it's N@ AliValentine's day is coming up!! I used Cake Day and Mrs Roger's Neighborhood.


Pin It!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Super FUN cards!

Taunya Butler said...

Great, really awesome cards - each one a very clever use of TAWS!!!!

Anja Curvers said...

And again great inspiration and adorable cards, love them.

Jean said...

Super cute!

vinita jain said...

Really sweet creations and soooo cute, love them!

Linda Chidster said...

Cute C U T E CUTE Ideas!!
TFS!!! (Y)