Wednesday, January 21, 2015

YOU


We're still celebrating!
Lisa is giving away the Pointers set on her blog today! Head on over to win!



Hello...Tracy here!  I love the look of clean and simple cards, so that is what my card is for today.  I stamped the "love" from the Bubbly set onto the white card base and then again over the heart die cut.  I only colored in the letters that were stamped onto the heart for a pop of color.



Hi it's N@ Ali. The sentiment on my card is from Star of the Show, the border hand drawn with a Pilot gel pen. The glittery goody is a piece of no sew party table runner.


Hello!  Lisa here with a card using older mini stamp sets including Buggin Out and Small Talk!  I wanted to showcase those older mini sets, since you will find the giveaway of an older mini set on my blog today!  Hope to see you there!!!


Hello - Tanja here. Today I have my Flashback for you. I used Admit One and Bacon Bits.
Happy Wednesday!



Hi everyone - it's Bonnie and I have used a Flashback creation today as well! I used adoraBOWL with some interesting colours!


Happy Wednesday everyone.. Holly here with a fun card using the sets Bubbly & Cake Day from this month's release and I added in the alphabet set Gabfest


Hey there friends!!! Jeni here, with my Flashback card to share with you!! I just love this dino...and he is a perfect loveosaurus!! Don't you think!? Such a great image--he's been a favorite for a while!! I He is from Stomper and the sentiment is from Livin' Fossils.

Hi Everyone! Marina here! I'm so sorry. I was supposed to post on Monday but my camera won't connect to the computer. I hope you'll forgive me after seeing my card. Hehe. I used the adorable Nessie set to make a scene with a polaroid cut out. 


Happy Hum Day!  Simonne here with a birthday card made using one of the sentiments and the oh-so-cute gift stamp from Cake Day.  I love the trend of rainbow colours at the moment, and so I coloured my precariously balanced pile of gifts in a rainbow of Copic markers (colours are listed on my blog):


Pin It!

5 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

Awesome cards great inspiration.

Jean said...

Super cute!

Indy said...

Super fun cards!

Linda Chidster said...

Awesome Cards....following! ;)

Celeste Goff said...

What fantastic cards!