Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You're Not Alone featuring Nessie and a Happy Birthday!

Today only, Chrissie is giving away the Calypso set on her blog to celebrate our birthday!



Now, it's time to wish a happy birthday to our very own Team Member, Holly!


Here are a few of our favorites from her:






And we want to wish Angel a belated birthday - her birthday was the first of the year and we missed it! Time flies!


Here are some of Angel's creations that we just adore:







Hello friends, Emily here.  Today card was made with the set Nessie.  I used the stitched border die to create the waves.  My nessies were colored in Copic and adhered on the waves.




Hello! Francine here sharing a card using Cake Day and a sentiment from the Lighter than air stamp set. I had the idea to make a circle with the heart banner that I colored with Copic markers.



Chrissie here! Make sure you pop on over to my blog today to win!
I created this card in honor of TAWS' birthday this month! I used Bubbly and Rock Solid.  To create a watercolor effect, I used Gelatos with water.  So fun!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I was inspired by this card by fellow DT member Dana, I used Baby Talk and Star of the Show.


Hi Dana here! Today i'm sharing a card featuring the new Bubbly and Cake Day sets! My plan was for a colorful one layer card, but i was about 95% done when i made a mistake, so i added some white balloons to hide it! LOL

Hi all!  Angel here with a Flashback card using some FUN sets ~ Awesome Blossom and Jibber Jabber.  I had a little fun with embossing and watercoloring with yellow, orange and red inks. :)  And thanks for the birthday shout out!  :D

Pin It!

9 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

Congrats to Holly and Angel and what a great row of cards again, love them all.

MiamiKel said...

Fun cards! Those tiny little baby feet stole my heart! ❤️

Shelly said...

Awesome cards! Love!

Marianne said...

Such fun cards! Happy (belated) Birthday to Holly and Angel!

*Vicki* said...

Birthday wishes and thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

vinita jain said...

Birthday Wishes to Holly and Angel! Beautiful and inspirational projects of work!

Holly said...

Thanks for the Birthday Shout Out!!! So many great projects from the Team!!!

loulou said...

Happy Birthday to Holly and Happy Belated Birthday to Angel. Fabulous collection of creations from the team.

Linda Chidster said...

HAPPY B-Day!!!
Fabulous Cards!!!
TFS!!! ;)