Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2.11.15

Hey Anni here! Today I want to show you a different use of the set Tootharina. Can you guess what I used?



Hey everyone! Simonne here with a card using the adorable Moosing You stamp set. This stamp set is FREE during the month of February when you spend $40 or more (before shipping)! Yay! I also used the solid heart stamps from Stumped and Tootharina as well as the tiny heart stamp from Moosing You - I love how the 3 hearts from 3 different stamps sets from our February release compliment each other! 


It's Holly here I hope you are all having a great week so far! Today I created a project with the Moosing You set as well. I also used a few images from the Branching Out & Spell-Check sets. I used Distress Inks to stamp and color my images for a watercolor look. 


Hello!!!  Happy Middle day of the week! :)  Lisa here, and I have a clean and simple love card that would be perfect for this weekend.  I've used the Branching Out Stamp Set and an older sentiment set called Words to Live By...


Hello!  It's Tracy with a card using the Branching Out set.  I colored the entire thing with Prismacolor Pencils and then blended it with gamsol.  It creates such a soft and pretty look to the card.


Pin It!

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So adorable! Love these! ;)

Cornelia W said...

So cool, to turn Tootharina into a flower!

Cornelia W said...

So cool, to turn Tootharina into a flower!

Angel said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I just realized you used her skirt! I had wondered what set that cool flower was from! Geez, I'm really on top of things, huh?! Lol! This is gorgeous!

Sue D said...

Very cute and love how clever the flowers are on the first card.

Lindsey said...

Such fabulous cards! Love this set.