Monday, February 23, 2015

Stumped

Hello TAWS Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a sweet card that I made for my middle son for Valentine's Day using the new set Stumped and an oldie but goodie TAWS set True Colors.



Hi everyone and happy monday! Tanja here. Today here I am with a bird-day card :-) I used Branching Out and Birds of a Feather.



Hi it's N@ Ali. Oh this deer from Stumped is just too cute! The sentiment is from Rock Solid and the partial bubble from Cake Day.



Hey, stampers, Anni here! I made an easter card with the cute set Chick Magnet!


Hiya!  Lisa here, with a flash back card using the Big Chatter and Seeing Spots sets for a hello that swings a real punch of color...


Hi! Marina here. Today is a flashback card! I'm using older sets. Here I have used Oogles  & balloon from Wish Big set. It's almost one layer as the monster and balloons are not popped up ;) 





Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Such fun cards!

Mary-Anne V said...

wonderful inspiration.

Celeste Goff said...

What a great line up of cards from the design team!