Friday, February 6, 2015

2.6.15

Hi everyone! How are you? Marina here. Today, I'm sharing a card I've made using the Stumped stamp set. It has cute animals on the set but I chose to showcase what you can do with those tiny  elements you have in the set. You can use the same technique for all your other TAWS sets you may have.


Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a throw back creation using Big Chatter, Phraseology, and Flower Doodles.  I used Versamark ink, clear heat embossing and Distress Inks to create this fun card!


Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a fun card featuring one of the smaller images from the new Branching Out set, as well as one of the gorgeous sentiments from BIG Chatter.  I love using smaller images as a focal point, it's such a great way to stretch your stamps! :)


Have a great day!
Pin It!